Thursday, December 14, 2006

Aaaaaa!.... I finally see my TaI ZI tOdae!...WohOOooooo!... I'm exhilerated! Pls, cheer for me yea!...lol. Sry, I've really gone crazy this morning after my test XP HPI test was quite easy to handle with, but not for me, cos I didn't study well X( Nvm, at least I'd tried my best for e two whole weeks!...And cos of this term test, I missed another round of MOS with hao meis and da jie X(

Oh yah, before I extend my topic further, I wanna tok bout TaI ZI first!.. Omg..! I can't believe my eyes!. My friends and I were actually making our way back to ITAS from BIz school, when I see this guy in black (Engine school shirt) so familiar.. I was wondering..." I think I see him before... And he seems to be someone I'm.... I've a motive to meet him... Hmm...the guy! the guy in e bus!.." Hahahs..I know I'm superbly slow, but thanks goodness I got to stare at him for a while. Heehee.. He'd definitely brightened up my day =) And I think my sore throat had recovered after tt!..lol. No lahs...so exaggerating of me..Still bit rough in the throat.

However... Even I've the chance to know him one very fortunate dae...do u think this good-looking guy will like a big-sized ugly gal... I feel myself so awkward.. I'm fat and common, someone whom guys wont even lay their eyes on. Damn me...why must I be so so so.... Fat!... Flabby arms and muscular legs...!... Oh nonono...what a nightmare for me..Hence, it's time to slim down again Manda!!... For ur happiness, u must ks?!..Hohoho...

Everything is flowing smoothly...just one thing..when my ang ang coming??...Cos I've an I-guide camp approaching!!...Sharks.

Signing off,
the Insane =X

No comments: