Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Time is super tight for me these daes, 24 hrs per day is just not enough! I wonder when can I start slacking again....I need to play just for a while!...

Went for an underage party last sundae, got to noe wad's tt all about...and tell u wad, it's bit of boring to be 17 cos many stuffs are restricted. No alcohol and hence no extreme 'high' for me....lol. Maybe I'm too dependent on it but it doesnt really surface tt...hais. Understand the tactics of getting advantages from gals by guys and kao, u really can't react at tt point of time...cos just too spontaneous. Now liu meis was right.

For the worse come to worse, I've lost interest in guys??...-_-||'....But dun worry, I've neither for gals too. lol. This is just so terrible....I'm right now wondering when can I ever meet that guy in the bus....sort of really 'adhered' to him since dunno wadeva dae and time....

Last fridae, got to meet this super friendly and nice family from sweden in lotus, and guess what, I'm invited to their homeland!...Oh god, how I wish I could earn enough for the flight and enjoy the luxury they promised me...T_T...Simply sweeter than sucrose!....hahahhs!.
This reminds me of posting them a greeting email!...I'm olwas so so so so forgetful...hais.

Okay, talking bout the entrepeuneurship...I mean the seminar from the video...Okay, here's what I've learnt and prepared to discuss with Ms Ng...

The name of a company, shop or even product gives the image of themselves. Take for an eg., when you first scanned the name "energizer", what you'll think of??...An electronic product or any other things else??... Catchy names attracts the public to actually find out more bout the product or company.
An associate age is tested for credibility. If u're 26, ppl doubt bout ur experience and reliability...but if u're said to be 36, yeap they trust u. See the difference?... However, I feel that it really depends individually....it doesnt means that if u're 26, u cannot be a boss, and if u're 36, u' cannot be other's employee. This sounds bit of irony, but I just wanna tackle the fact.

And there're lots more factors to be discussed....but I'm sort of lazy...cos gonna rush to bathe and have my reports done!...Cya!

Lotsa ideas,
Manda

No comments: