Friday, November 03, 2006

Smile
Well, there're really sometimes we hate to face certain problems... Things just cropped up, and u'll simply freak out "Oh!... What e hack?!"

Iyoyo...Really dont feel lyk celebrating my bdae this yr...tot I was looking forward to...but looks lyk no one cares, so forget it bahs.. And as time flies, term test approaching...I gonna hide myself in the books again...I must work hard this yr, nth can stop me X)

Had a hot and delicious steamboat in bugis with Carmen, Frenly, Mich, Rubayn, Mark and Issac todae, really had fun! Oh god, how can they be so funny that I broke out laughing non-stop!...I know as long as I'm with them, I'll neva feel down!...Cheers to ya guys!... Really thanks ya guys so much cos I'm growing to love my own course.. X) Friends are everything and I know I can't afford to lose..

See a very nice dolphin necklace todae!...iyo...but quite ex...If I buy it for her...will she lyk it??...

So wad's my schedule tml?...certainly abit pack...I wanna go gym...then back to TP to purchase some books and make some self-study there...then off to work...

Seen a super pretty white watch!...Stainless steel for goodness sake ... Water-resistant... omg!... How can I not buy?!....I just love the design!... It's gracious...I just love it!

The clock gonna tick 12am...but I suppose I'm slpy...I wanna get some slp before I turn on my serious mode tml morning!...Jia you Manda!...You're moving on fine =)

Lotsa love n some disappointment,
Sick

No comments: