Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The day I gonna forget u...

Indulging in the powerful song entitled .... But I'd lost the 'belief'...

To him...I'm really nobody....
To me... He stood an important role in me...

Too bad...it's all in the past... no more him...no more the guy I respected...

My gals are trying to matchmake me with the Fisherman...lol. Sounds funny cos I'd never thought of it. We're ppl who love to entertain others....but quiet in nature. Roughly I noe wad type of guy he is. I wont deny the fact that he's a super nice guy...very caring and thoughful...Thanks to this person that I got to cheer up last week. =) However, I still feel that both hao and him make an item XP

Hais....when can I ever meet my Mr froggy....the tai zi I'd mentioned from business school...hais...Seems hard and fiction...lol. Wadever, I'll wait for a better one... I wanna a boyfriend-cum-husband....I can't imagine myself dating two males in my life!...so weird lahs.

I wanna go kbox!!....sing heartily...lyk I did when I went to Genting Hotel XP had fun with my cousin =) Heehee....

I want nth else now....just good rest and be able to cope with my work n quizes this fridae T_T

Jia you jia you!...I must love myself!

Signing off,
manda

No comments: