Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Full of @#$%#$%^

Now I know why a man working the same position as the woman, earns more than what the woman gets. 'cos poor women olwas have to take a week's off to settle with her aunt. Fucking hell aunt yet olwas pester women and refuse to let them off for special events...what the hell...Sorry people..I know I'm getting very harsh with my words but it's the fact! Yet if we dont invite them, there'll be problems with us and we start doubting our fucking health. What the fuck!!...Things really meant not to be complicated by all these unnecessary stuffs...I hate it all!!...


Finally, the nth(uncountable) time cold war I'd with mum this morning when she asked me whether I wanna have rice not -_-||| I shook my head and she asked anxiousy " Huh?! U working tonight again?!...Oh dear oh dear...". "No la....only left thurs to sun, then maybe from next week onwards, I'll be retrenched.." I shut her up. "Oh dear....that's my good girl....hahahhas...". What the hell...she still dont understand a single thing...hais...forget it...I'm tired and yeap, I dont wanna fight back anymore... If I gonna continue this...I think I gonna get older and die earlier. Really as I said, "Sleep and not wake up again..."

Yayaya...she's my mum, I love her, she cant lose me and I used my life to swear that I'll take care of both papa and her till long long time...No reason can I leave them alone....I'm not going to send them to old folks' home...cos I know them well better than the best nurses out there... I'll be a personal nurse to them... Hais..yea yea...

And what's next...bout him??..I deleted every single msg from him in the last few months.. And he sent one to me again yesterday night when I was composing the lyrics for lotus using Celline Dion--Because You Loved Me. Thanks to Fiona that she gave us the tittle or I think I gonna have a hard time finding this song. Btw, it's a superb nice song =) Oh yah....come back to main topic..yea..then it's in chinese...saying " though it's a long time I hadnt msg or call you, but this short little greeting is enough to bring warmth n sincerity.." Oh yah...whatever... You think I care??...Yea, frankly speaking, I care. Fucking hell... having insomnia last night just for the sake of thinking what he'd said to me long time ago... I recalled myself still working as full-time and had completed the preparation for boat and the only girl for that day to work on boat. Lionel, Chee wee, Yuda, Jeremy and he were there...Then omg...they talked bout bowl than gradually to RA stuffs... pervet guys...lol. but nvm, I'm abit yellow to that kind of stuffs =P Then of cause they would talk bout girl's precious upper body parts...and when it comes to this question "Which part of a girl attracts u?" Then some said that ONE and some said her EYES. Hoh...I wonder if it's true. But he really said that girl's eyes will attract him...Than they started to tease me... bout my eyes...and I replied " Sorry, my eyes are too small to be identified even by powerful eyesight" And that ended the topic with loud laughters.. So, what do you think?....

Life is bout learning and stepping into many new things... And losing old things, gaining new things at the same time...So which you like it more??....Having both to balance well?...Or just simply one side will do?.. For me, I would like the old staffs to stay...and the new to come later...I'm really sorry to say that...But my happiness for work only starts and ends in the past when Jeremy, Yuda, Jerry, Kenneth, Chee Wee, Lional, HuiFang, Joey, Tony, Xiao Heng, Da Heng Yali, Cyndi, MeiQi and Fiona were there. Too bad, most of these people left, and the enthusiam for work diminished. Plus fucking EZIO olwas delay the payment for staffs' salaries, so do you think I still wanna stay in this job?...If not for Sam and Chong and some staffs, I'll leave for sure, never to come back again...Cause I'm tired le..Plus some of the unfriendly people from Almafi that made me tired too... I dont understand why they've to be so hostile... Does it benefits them??... Give rise to their pay??...Bootlickers...well-said...Some of them really are like this..I hope they wont spoil the real culture for good service... Btw, we were being complained of having damn bad service last sundae...really wonder what we'd done wrong...this is for the first and must be the last..

Yeap...for a long time I hadnt blog...this is one maybe some of you guys can spend your little time on...maybe no one will see... But it all doesnt matters to me anymore.

No comments: