Sunday, August 27, 2006

`Give ur best and you shall neva regret`

I've given my best for the 2hrs full time reading my topic 5 for HAP. Lol. Sounds nth impressive, but it's counted as a rewarding one to me XP. I'm not slacking for that past two hrs!! lol. But nah nah...Have to perservere for the next 4 daes and here I come Lotus!!! Hohohoho...Working in grill has been a part of my life, I'm doing part of contribution not to ezio, but to Mr sam. And of cos, I learnt a lot of things at e same time. Mum is hinting me again that she love the secondary school daughter who dont stay out late at night working...love her specially- made breakfast..with toasted bread and side skins off...butter and a little bit of sugar..a cup of hot coffee ready to be served. Love her to do all the houseworks and coming back with sparkling floor and stoves, and clean clothes. Returning home with another cup of coffee to stay awake and kaya cake bought for her during lunchtime. Hahas. Hey I'm not praising myself or wadsoeva, but there's certainly meanings hidden in these. It means "dont work anymore!"....I remained slience though.
Kks, wadeva, I'll still work. I'm a shopaholic, hence I need ta work and of cos save some for future. I must not be a burden to mum cos it's unfair to her if she needs to pay for our allowance, buy foods, toiletries, and her own stuffs. I hope I can work more, and save them in our shared bank account. She can use it anyway, I dont mind. I just love this mother dearly. All children do, dont they.
Hao bahs, lets come back to revision...wad have I learnt just now...let me recall..

Endocrine system
Hypotalamus (in the brain)
corticortropin-releasing hormone--neural, humoral(stimulated by concentration of smth)--stimulates release of adrenacorticotropic hormone
Gonadotropin-releasing hormone--stimulates release of FSH and LH
Thyrotropin-releasing hormone--stimulates release of thyroid-stimulating hormone

Anterior pituitary
Growth hormone--Hormonal--Promotes protein synthesis and fat catabolism, growth of muscles and long bones.
Adrenacorticotropic hormone--hormonal(by corticotropic h.)--stimualtes release of glucocorticoid and mineralcorticoid....

Then I forget le!!....lol. Hao lah...gtg le..T_T

Good dae for ya guys!

No comments: