Friday, August 11, 2006

God's blessing me..thanks*
If a relationship is really hard to build, can I ever meet my significant one?..
Wondering...pondering..imaginating...waiting...
But I'm not that desperate, why should I bother so much?..lol
If love gonna give us so much obstacles, why should we even start it out?....
He msged me yest nites..I was excited I admit...at e same time surprised that he'll inform me bout the expedition to the forest for training...I'm not worried at all..I dunno why too. Maybe afterall it's really none of my concern...Cos ppl like him act to be upright but yet took ppl for granted. I'm not his fish I'd mentioned, hence, why bother =) I'm not being bad or what...it's true.. Who I'm really searching for is someone who really loves me and can take care of me for life..I dun need any experiment for a first relationship...I hope it's e first and last for me. Or I wouldnt have take pains to endure all sorts of nonsence...
Wadever, I'm glad that I'm starting to focus on my study..a good sign, and I shall not be disturbed by all these anymore..
I'll be strong and I noe I'm not wrong =)

No comments: