Saturday, August 19, 2006

The charm and facts
There's lotsa question flooding my mind...alot..alot..
I can't predict what I'll be in future..
Who I'll work for...
My life...
My everything...
It leaves a regret yet not to be made...
cos there's nth I can do to retrieve it back...
The dreams I'd belong to me...
But now I can't even take good care of it..
seems as it's a long route...
A long distance to reach...
How can I eva do that...
Dear me...
I must do smth I noe..
Now imaginating I'm alone...
I'm to grab all opportunities...
Groom up my own talents...
Thrive for e best in order to fight against those who r in my wae..
Oh dear...
how can I do all these...
Alone...
Cos u noe why...
No one will ever support me...
I must be strong..
Pls...
U must be...

Sorry...I'm bit down due to some conversation made with a ex-teacher...Oh dear...It'll be really tuff than I'd expected. Nvm, I shall perservere.
Oh yah!....Seen a guy yesterdae in bus 291 and TM bus int...Hohoho..I didnt really notice his appearance...but I know he's a gentleman!!...Cos Jerry bro was e first to alight the bus at TM int..then several passengers just continued walking to the exit without stopping to let me cut their way, the fact that I'm still stuck to the seats!...lol. However, this guy, I expect to be from my school, stopped for a long while to let me walk out first..I didnt face- to- face look at him, but I just nodded my head to show my appreciation =) So sweet...what a nice guy...Seen him after movie again when I n bro were moving to queue for bus 81...I took a glance on him...so charming!!...hahas.. Esp when I knew the fact that he is a gentleman!...How well groomed he is...Omg...I seemed like xiao za bao..hahas..cos I kept mentioning and praising this guy that even bro cant take it. lol!! But it's e fact la!!...Hohoho..How nice...I'd knock off the tot of him...I'm gradually to not like him and treat him as frens only...how wonderful it is...when I dont have to be one of his fishes...how safe I am...in a comfort zone...having a simple and neva be revealed crush... Things are meant to be simple...and cos of my foolishness, I'm olwas doing things extra and unrealistic...hence wake up manda, U're READY!..I know I am =)

No comments: