Friday, September 15, 2006

All guys like pretty girls
# True OR False
All guys loved to push unwanted girls to e others
# True OR False
I'm quite ugly
# True OR False
Pondering the above questions...I'm starting to stabs in my heart...Why am I affected by ur words?...Who are you?...Most of the guys are bad...Even get mockings from them...bad ppl...
I mea ya...I'm close to bro but that doesnt mean he likes me ks! Why he must sae tt out?!...So bad so bad so bad!!..When he knew the truth tt I lyk him...In this case, should I not meet him out anymore?! I feel bro hiding smth from me...maybe in me..I know the ans..but wadeva happens, I wanna retain this friendship...And I'd said, I'm not ready for any relationship yet...Really not yet...
And last of all, its fairly impossible for me to have crush on him....really impossible...I'm really sad to sae this...Such thingy can't be forced..I think he understand the situation hence he refused to tell me wad he wanna deliver initially...but I can only treat him as very good bro..Come on...frens is enough...I didnt even think much between me n that camel..
Meis said he's jealous...jealous of wad?!..If it meant to be jealousy... then why push me to bro?!... Why not tell me how he feels...why guys are just so hard to understand...worse than my mum whom I tot no one will ever understand her better than me...Wadeva la!

Heehee...looking forward to sat...k lunch wib grill staffs!...As sotong jie had mentioned, it's a MUST!!...But I'd to change gym schedule with michelle on the other hand...feel so bad...
Wondering why some of them can reject the k lunch session for their personal reason...and I cant...And that I promised michelle quite long time ago le...she'll feel disappointed I know...It's not a matter whether the dates can be rearranged...but it matters the time trusting between two friends...wadeva, u dont understand....Hais..think I gtg le....Haf ta slp for a while and buck up for gym the next dae XP

Nites n sweety dream!

No comments: