Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Dear bloggy,
finally u're uploaded. Lol. I've waited n tried so long!
Nahs....I've been super duper lame recently...hahahs...think its e only way to fix my good emotion bahs..heehee
Why whenever I'm succeeding to forget him, he's olwas there to interuptvmy thoughts??...why why why?!!... Meis and sotong jie dun agree he's good...I felt e other way..that just came from my sixth sense XP But Joey lao pa disagreed in the past too...so hais...hear no evil!.. For wadever happens, I'm only moving towards study and leisure and frens. Nth else for goodness sake.
Hais..but I'm still waiting...in next 2 years time, where my guy will tick most of my requirements. I'm not being picky...but somehow gals still have the right to choose when most guys are so damn flirty now. lol.
Looking forward to next week...having a wedding dinner in Malaysia on 7 Oct 06..As usual gals, if u're in my position, wont you be thinking what to wear that dae?!...lol. Think I gonna catch a pant or smth similar...maybe a formal coat will make me unique that dae..and a high heel will surely improve my posture that dae..heehee...Sry for being so vain..but I just cant get rid of that!..Oh yea, gonna borrow some story books for vocabs le...forgetting my handy vocabs again...maybe I shall catch some old Reader digests some daes...heehee
Btw, befriended a cute boi who smiles so sweet!...He kept imitating me when I talk to my fren on e phone...oh dear..so cute!!..Miss him neh!....lol...hais...when can I get married soon??...I want many children..but I'll be prepared when they turn 7 XP....The so called DEVILS stage. Where u'll scratch ur head and scream at them...dun want!!...I wanna be a gracious mother..heehee...
I shall educate myself well first...XP
Hao bah, gtg le...eat n bathe...getting plump...shall exercise!...oh no..where's my commitment?!..

Lotsa love and wondering,
Naggy Manda...=)

No comments: