Saturday, October 14, 2006

Love

I'm feeling super sleepy now...Just had 4 hrs of rest in chalet but later got hyper! I'm now reaching out for mre skin care products...eyeing for Artistry skin care products. Was ready to buy a set of moisture rich system for my dehydrated skin, but too expensive which I know that I can't afford another set in future once I finish the products!...lol. Hence, I shall stick to the whole series of clean and clear products. That includes a deep cleanser, toner and moisturiser. But the moisturiser was super expensive!...But thanks to Shermaine who bought it on my behalf so that I can get 1o% discount from there!...Worth the price yeah!..lol. It costs only $14.60! Hahahas. I must learn to take good care of my skin in the very very future cos its super important to a gal's reputation!..lol. Think I gonna get vain man...but wadeva, I'll still get a pore cleanser for my oily T-zone and a moisture intense masque from Artistry!..hahas. But I only need ta apply them twice a week, so I can save more!...Argh!...so eager to buy and test the product X) Being a gal is super duper troublesome cos u gonna take care of so much things which needs money X(

Oh yeah!..Had a BBQ cum chalet last nites. It was a fridae, and we really had fun!...Not BBQ, but gal's tok!..lol. We're really dirty-minded man!...Got into some case of most perveted part and most importantly bout my long nipples!...hahahas!!..Crazy gals!...And that started out by Vivien who greeted me as condom!. Then bout sexual stuffs...argh!...I dun wanna tok bout tt anymore!..Unless there's someone to tok it out!..lol And gals, which I'm referring to Sotong jie, Fiona, Orange, da jie, liu meis and Hui Fang, I really had fun!!...Its a long time I'd ever get so talkative and the loudest among all!...

And naughty Jeremy too, who arranged that chalet for us!..hahahs. We owe you big man!

And Kuang Yi and Chee Wee!...Thanks ya guys so much for adding the fun too!!..

And everything...

It's dad's birthdae to dae!..Happy 51 by papa...lol. He never looks old! He's still tt energetic to me!...And I wanna wish my mum and dad to be loving as ever (though I noe they're not romantic at all XP) and be healthy and the family to be happy! I love you papa mama!..Muacks!

lotsa love and care and happiness,
gal who love her family n frens lots lots, Manda X)

No comments: