Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Half of the guys I know, are liers. And worse of all, some are those I'd crush with...meaning that I actually appreciate their talents, characters and being civilised . But all these are craps T_T I felt I'd been betrayed but in fact not, it's simple but their actions complicate everything. I'd lost what's the most precious thing called trust, and another treaure which money cannot buy, love. I dont know how to love a partner in future, unless they teach me how.
He smsed me whether we would like to have supper after work if he can get to rent a car. I smsed him whether he's 'on' for supper after work, and he replied that he's watching movie. He dared to laugh. It's not funny at all. Why couldnt he inform us beforehand that he couldnt rent a car and thus he cant fetch us for supper....why must I be the one to ask...This very disappointing incident brought me to recall what had exactly happened during the appeal exercise. They're being irresponsible, I hated them, the business administrator. I'm trying my very best and yet these evil bunch of ppl played prank on me. That's no fun at all...that's too much a joke. It's beyond my limit, and beyond my extreme...That's certainly not fair...
I'd been trying my best, putting in my effort, but why stood against me?...what else had I done wrong to deserve such kick in the back?..I didnt even pick a single cent from the streets?!...Hence I'm already saved from the possibility of getting bad luck yea?!...
Please ppl...I'd never had a relationship before...can ya guys dont be so damn evil to fool me around...I'm not pretty or cute I admit but at least I know I dont cheat...

Lotsa disappointment,
Manda manda manda manda....

No comments: