Tuesday, May 09, 2006

No Time!
Heh...gotta blog fast now. Time is flying and yup, I'd to get thing fast!! Realised that I've the 'time-conscious' in me..heehee..feel like getting old soon. lolx. School in the last 2 weeks was obviously fun. On the other hand, Ive got to taste the feel of 'ups and downs'. All THANKS to the HTM course which had pestered everyone's mind. But for people like me, I'd no hope, I knew it. Hence, I gotta buck up now and earn more credits for my diploma and get enrolled into a good university that allows me to discharge my talents..heh heh..DISCHARGE?..an inappropriate word to use yea?..but this is what had exactly happened. Unmistakably, I'd used 4 years to study what I really hate and now I'd to struggle another 3 years to take what I'm really FU in...WTF...Fed up. But nvm, I'd made very good classmates, or rather friends there, and yup, I felt worth it. Wadever, really gotta go!! Starting a journey in "Biochemistry" and after that to "the concept of Human Anatomy and Physiology". God bless then, byebye!!

No comments: