Sunday, May 21, 2006

Jux saturday
Tat..tat..tat..It's in the wee hours now, and I'm trying to complete some of my assignments before I get to panick again tml...Blue sunday..haix..HOWEVER, I gonna meet my dajie and liu me soonx tml!! I think I'll ask san n si jie too...heeheex..miss them alot too!!..lolx. Really looking forward to see them. Hahahax. Haiyo..TP is alot stressed to me...can't imagine that a poly is as similar to a secondary school!..Quizes...long hours of lectures..term test in two weeks time...it's driving me crazy!!..Haix..HTM..miss ya..

Btw, I met my classmates for the movie , I'd to say, fabulous! It comprises a lot of mysteries and it really beats around a bush to actually finalise the ending! It's three plus hours long too, assuming you have to stay seated there for such a long hour, and it's real painful there in my butt! lolx. I'd learnt sort of history too in the movie, interesting I admit. Heeheex..

I think I'm really back to miss him again...wad a silly gal I am...olwas there day and nite dreaming away..replying to every single of his sms...I'm really a dumbbell...Hope I can stop thinking of all these craps, get to my study and move on man!

No comments: