Thursday, May 11, 2006

Extra Time
Should be waiting for bus 359 now. But here I am...hmmx...how should I explain..Not slacking away, but trying hard to revise my HAP..heh heh..understand alot more from myself and the textbook rather than the boring lecture! Which starts early in the morning, and I know I can't absorb cos all my brain cells died due to the late nights I've these days. Nah nah...not days, should be weeks. I'll be scanning the next upcoming topic 4, about skeletal n integumentary studies..sounds quite fun to me. Science had not been my cup of tea for last 8 yrs. And now that I'd to face it, let it be then. But nvm, I'm satisfied so far. heehee.

He msg me yesterday. I was delighted of cos but spirit dampened when he failed to reply my msg at bout 6pm...assume that he was busy yesterday. I sort of missed him. Yup..an what the hack I'm thinking. Silly gal. Wadever, time will pass by, and many things can be put behind.That includes him. People, I still suggest that you love urself than allowing others to take the chance to "love" and hurt you at the same time. People, I admit I'm stubborn, but this is how it should work. However, I hadn't suceed.

No comments: