Monday, April 24, 2006

Happenings
April is quite a happening month to me. Many unusual, depressing and joyous things took place. lolx. I realised that it'd been a short month, and it's yet over! hahax! I came to learn lots of thing, whether it regards to a boy-girl relationship, experiences I'd in lotus grill and in the new school I'm currently in, TP. I've started to grow up and matured a lot more. Changes in me now make me feel awkward cos I'm not used to what I'm now! Maybe my parents and bros would assume that I've turned bad, but honestly, I'm not. Just tend to be more open-minded, that's all. No worry for me thanks. Mum is so worried for me cos she thought I'm dating with a guy! hahax..she had pissed me off when she lectured me last night without getting to hear my explanations. But at then same time, I realised how much she cares for me, that's why I would never get to blame her! lolx!

Next thing, it's about my prince charming. He is not yet one, cos I do not think that he deserves as I felt that he's taking me for granted just as his whoever had done to him. I gained some informations about his background and yupx, I think I would admire him for that. However, he only goes for cute girls, I'm not, so forget it then. I've learnt some useful lessons:

1. Never be initiative for girls
2. If you really love the person, treat him/her good and never ask for any returns

Yup, that's some key points here you guys can talk over and consider yea. Sometimes, BGR is damn complicated, hence I simply neglect what I really hope for, cos it's not going to be a good ending. As for now, my life is all about study and family and pure friends and music( which I can never let go of!) Now what I need is concentration, that's all for now. I'm satisfied enough =) Cheers to me and my loved ones!

1 comment:

DeadLeaves comeAlive said...

hey.u sld noe who am i..the one who know your blog..u sure u intend not to let anyone know bout your blog? u sure ? anyways..update la! althouhg i think i hardly update too..heehee.thanks for tagging btw.