Thursday, March 30, 2006

A rubbish
I'm a piece of rojak now. Currently demoralised by e unknown result of my appeal and the feel of desertion from my dad. I felt not fair. Really, unfair to me. Why am I olwas searching to understand them well, but they just couldnt make an effort to stand in my shoes. Is this how a family should work out?...I had said millions and millions of time, those are not unhealthy pubs out there in clark quay, they're well-maintained and casual places for adults to drink. That's all!!...And there're security guards around there who act as nanny to all ppl there!!..Hence, no worry at all!!..
And....tml might be my last dae in clark quay...hoping there's miracles to come true. I'll miss everyone there, except for some black asshole there. If god loves to play tricks on me, let it be then. I'm tired cos I dun think I'm enjoying e feeling of hide-and-seek in this long holidae. I'd fun of cos, but I'm sad almost all times. I lost e faith of waiting for a person which cost me 4 yrs without any changes. And now, I'm again having a crush on someone whom dun meant to stay in my life. I'm a failure at e time being, and I'm trying to make a change for myself. I'm trying, and I mean it.

No comments: