Friday, March 10, 2006

Over-reliance
nOt tt I'm being offensive, but over-reliance is e primary cause of broken hearts and friendships. Sometime I wondered, have I dOne e right thing?..Had I used the correct way to handle e bonds within my circle of friends?..I'm certainly confused by tt. But I know somehow I'd did something real wrong. Sorry to some of my ex- 2/8 friends for real losing contacts with ya guys. It's really my fault. I mean for e negliance. I dun mean it,really. And up till now, I'm still a failure. But wad I can say is, I felt unfair n yup, UNFAIR. Why r we trying our best to hold on something, and yet e other party made no initiative to do e same thing and weakening the group instead. I'm more sad than resentful of cos. I hate how e way we actually "governed" e group, how e way e other party being too sensitive and out-of-mind. And most of all, how a party actually dun give a hack care to explain wad HAS HAPPENED and leaving a big mess behind. And I'm telling ya guys, we're not cleaners.

And lastly, if a friendship jux lose tt trust, everything is gone. Goodness sake.

No comments: