Sunday, November 28, 2010

WAD A LOUSY MORNING!!! :'(


Visited Isetan's Ettusais to get my Make-up base, and suppose to get a free 2011 planner.
Yes, I said supposedly, and the lady had alr placed it on the desk, but she forgot to pass it to me @ the cashier =.=
I WANT MY PLANNER!!! *Stamp the floor*
Admit I bought it for sake of planner too T.T

Then...

I went to the cheap cheap store to buy Ginvera Marvel Gel, cost me S$13.80.
And happen to pass by Guardian & went in to check it's price too...
It's S$12.60.....=.=
Damn it!!!
ARGH!
It's S$1.20 I'm talking about, with this I can buy a cup of bubble milk tea, one-way bus fare, 12 times of toilets "entrance fee" or even a bread!!!!
Pui!
ANGRY.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Few more hours to 6pm,
to meet Lotus peeps.
Guess the gals are as excited as me.
As our gathering is smth lyk once per every 3 yrs?!
HAHA!!