Thursday, November 04, 2010

EXAM IS OVER!!! (:

But... Don't feel confident this time.
My friends worry they won't get a HDH, & I worry I won't PASS.
Hais =.=

Anyway, since it can't be changed, I'd rather not think bout it & spend time to get prepared for my party this Saturday! (:
Though I'm not superb looking forward to, but definitely looking forward to see whoever I'd invited. (:
Perhaps it's Post-Exam-Syndrome, hence kinda moodless.

Some small little updates...

Bro finally graduates from Laselle, he's happy, see that BIG SMILE. HAHA (:


Parents & him...


Siblings & him...


Then it's Frenly's 21st belated Birthday Celebration! (:


This is Kok... Sorry my hand is shaky :(

And this is Gala, forever reluctant to give e nicer pose...


This is Frenly, the main lead! Her pressy & her... Obviously, my hand is trembling again. =.= What a lousy photographer T.T


Last but not least, it's Meiting's 21st Birthday! (: She kept insisting she's 18, but it seems that the white lie is disclosed unintentionally. HAHA.


A friend of mine, Lane, had lost her pet. It's Cookie, Japanese Spitz breed, white. Please help to take a lookout as her owner is worried sick. :(

And 20 more mins to fetch my Mom.
Looking forward, as it've been long time since I drove.
HAHA.
Don't get lost on road jiu hao.
Byebye (: