Tuesday, November 09, 2010

My 1st & only 21st Birthday Party on the 6th Nov 2010!!! (:

Italic































Thanks again to all who came, really appreciated ((:
And all pressies were awesome, I love them all!


It's 8th Nov 2010, had a date with Rin & Tony!!!
Well, girls' talk is never enough.
And poor Tony is really tired yesterday, hence JIAYOU dude.


Well, familiar with the 8th Nov?!
BINGO!
It's our 2nd year Anniversary!!! (:
Time flies, and thanks god for blessing me a nice & patience Da Bian, whom is always willing to give in to his crazy & ridiculous Gf :X


Last but not least, Happy Advance 21st Birthday to Qing Qing & Myself on the 10th Nov 2010!!! ((:
It's really rare to find someone born on the same day as you!
Cool!

P.S. Don't wait for things to happen & later regret for not treasuring it in the 1st place.
Like I said, I won't forget wad happened since then.