Monday, October 03, 2011

Xuan Xuan's 1st bdae!











Happy belated 1st birthday to my youngest cousin, xuan Xuan! <3

This gal just couldn't stop fidgeting, or I wanted to show ya guys that the cartoon on her dress was similar to that on the bdae cake! Awesome lol.

I rmb during my time has only got fruit cakes, or "toys" cakes. Hahahaha hokay fine.

Xuan was damn adorable yesterday. She tried to stand up and stabilize herself. She was all e while doing fine, and somehow she lose confidence and started screaming -.- LOL!

Uncle carried her to the chair, that you see in e pict. He placed both her hands on the arm rest and you know what, she liked that pose a lot to the extend that she don't wanna let go. LOL!!

Kids are real cute and you shall never fail to smile when you see them. REALLY (:

Alright, time for lunch. Bye! ^^

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone