Tuesday, October 25, 2011

2 more days to exam :(

Aloha again! I'm so annoying~ kept appearing when I said I'll be busy. -.-



Happy belated bdae to alice!
Dined @ Ding Tai Fung, where my Jie Meis almost 到齐.. Not trying to hint anything, hence don't think too much. I'm just a random bitch (:




And today, met Mr Bao for dinner @ HK cafe.. Like what Song said, AGAIN? Yes, my second home la (: hahahaha!




Amazed, his fish & chip was yum yum! Recommended YO! (:




While I'm normally very conventional, likes to stick old route, and yes, AGAIN, baked pork spaghetti! Hmmm... Quite sick now. I think nxt round should swap to Maggie mee! X)







Realized sometime's wrong?! Yea u're right, face sharpened, eyes a lil bigger! X) Credits to
Sylvia, whom intro the "face cam" apps to me :)







ZA!!! Your fav as well? (:
It's ZA whitening essence mask, to reduce acne marks for me. Hope it helps!
3 times per week. Apparently, there's only 5 pc per pack, @ S$22.50 after discount from Watson. Hence, to obtain better results, use them weekly and I'd seem reviews that it rocks! (:
Iya, stop splurging on clothes and invest on face la! (:

Okay nites world. I gotta slp. Or dozens of masks won't help w/o proper sleeping regime :( BYE!

Oh ya, Bon voyage to Chua, love you... And your souvenirs back from Bkk of cos hohohoho!


- Posted using BlogPress from my polka dots iPhone which ain't really my style