Wednesday, October 26, 2011

She's a honey, too much tsk

Norin chua's @ Bkk & I guess she whatsapp us the souvenirs we getting! (:

Woooohooooo!!!! O.-




I'm getting a bag! Was shopping Gmarket today and wondering if I should buy a compact casual sling bag, and TEN TEN! Norin chua got me one! Heehee kai xin.

Okay, I think I'm pretty stress this wk. Well, exam period. Normal~ no pimple pls :( no no no...

I'm alr looking forward after exam, as olwas~ hahaha..

And! Song & I completed 3.7km today!! Are u PROUD of us?! Okay, I fucking am. (: next coming challenge, 4km! Lol!





Was looking @ my bdae photos on fb... And hmmm.. As if it was yest? Time flies... And I love the below picture.. With dad & mom, cos we really take photo once in a blue moon, hence I treasure this capture alot (;




Spot my shy mom? As olwas... Hahaha... We are damn alike.. When we on our volume. Lol! And my dad?! He likes to loosen his metal teeth and smile or laugh... I love them <3

Soon... November is coming again. This time round, I would really feel old. Tsk.

Okay, nitey birdy!! (:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone