Friday, January 21, 2011

OH?! Peeping to see if we blog bout YOU again? :X
Well... Perhaps a little?
Just some flashbacks ((:


I need not post too much and debate and debate and debate with a little girl.
Cos... no point you see?
Alvin ah, don't reject any calls from us.
What are you afraid of?
HAHA.
Chill, it's just a call.
And to that little gal looking at this,
are you done with your last post?
I really don't know why you're so obessed over us HAHAHA.
But, you'd brighten up our day with that endless post bout us.
Whats more?
You almost mention bout us DAILY!!! ((:
I know somehow we're likable,
do we need to pay for the endless advertisement? ((:
Sincere thanks anyway.
Well, is it rude to post link on people's blog? :(
Iyo...Lihao bitch leh...
But yea, all gals are bitchy ((:
Dear all, feel free to surf this link when you need some entertainment!! ((:
Thumbs up!!!
P.S.
This shall be the LAST POST I'll be mentioning bout Alvin & all...
No more ((:
And I honour my word.
Not like someone though...
LOL!!!