Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hello!
Hmm....
Have been rather busy la...
And kanna demoralised recently too =.=
But it's okay.
No point brooding over it as it'd passed.
It's a history that could not be amended anyway.

School yesterday, today, tml and the day after.
Hais.
Test on the day after.
Doubt having the time to study.
But I still have the responsibility to pass it at the least.

More to say...
A lot of stuffs in mind is finally settled down to a very final decision.
I wanna thank Stupid Shit & Gala a lot.
Through my tough path, you guys are always there, somehow, though not visible, but invisible concerns never tend to come to a halt.
Thanks a lot really.
To Gala, my best buddy, never had I imagined having a great great buddy like you. (:
With many loves I could give, I'm more than willing. ^.^

Alright, take care peeps!.

SPECIAL JIAYOU to:
Li Xian
Kelvin
CK
Ryan
!!!
0.<

No comments: