Tuesday, February 09, 2010

HELLO!~
Anyone missing me out there??...
...
Hais...no response... think no one bah...
BUT! It's okay ^^

Since life's short, I'm gonna be noisier.
But to be frank, I think I'm growing hyper when I getting older wor. =.=
I can watch TV half way, then do some silly stunts & get back to my seat again.
And while I'm studying, I jump out of my chair and bounce all the way to the loo & another big round back to my room.
LOL!.
Am I crazzzzzyyyy????~~~

HAHAHA.
I'm just feeling happy today!
Doing pedicure with fake nails.
Wonder how it'll look like.
Be back with pictures asap!
When I've those chirpy mood again la hor.
HAHAHA.

Btw, take care peeps.
Cos the weather is freaking crazier than me.
I was sick for the last entire week, hence I can understand how hell it feels like.
THEREFORE!
Please drink a lot of water,
avoid taking naps in the afternoon,
avoid oily stuffs,
boil some herbal tea for yourself if poss,
avoid direct sunlight if u want pretty smooth face, and not cracked ones,
& smile more. (:
HAHAS.
Crazy advices, but some are pretty true. (:
If u need my advice for herbal stuffs, oh man just tag me in the facebook.
I'll be most happy to advice (:
With loves!
(P.S. Amanda Lim Jieyi if you don't have mine.)

No comments: