Saturday, April 04, 2009

YEA!. (:

Back to blog and YES post pictures!. :D

Hokay, let me jump back to last week...
and I think I'd really slacked too much cos I simply can't rmb which day I went!.
BUT, nvm I understand that PICTURES are far more impt than what I WRITE yea.
LOL.
So yea, stay on and I shall share all pictures I have then. (:

HAPPY BELATED BDAE to KOK!. :D
So KOK, Huiyi and I have had a yummy dinner at BBQ Chicken in eHub! (:
And THANKS KOK for his treat even though it's his bdae. SO DAMN GENEROUS CAN.
*WINK WINK.


Then it's a treat for Boon at MAD JACK from Hao, Stupid Shit and I.
HAHA.
Not bad la, most importantly the pictures we took were hilarious.
LOL.

Back to yesterday, I met up with Rin, Min, Jian and Stupid Shit at HK Cafe for supper.
It was a coincident one.
LOL.
Anyway, LOVES LOVES*
Pictures available at http://norinchua.blogspot.com/ or http://www.tallartsyfartsy.blogspot.com/
P.S. HAHA I'm smart HOR :D


And TODAY!. I went to apply for RMIT accountancy. And yea, I'm glad I did. (:
Anyway, saw Wenna and her friend over there!.
LOL.
So damn coincident can!. As we'd met beforehand at eHub last week as well. :D
Then had lunch with my brothers at CS basement, Man Xiang Ting.
Not bad. (:
Went back home and slept... until...

Dad wakes me up!. T.T
Damn sleepy sia~
But nvm, I had dinner with my family tonight at Bugis.
The soup is damn nice I swear!!. :D
So yea, rmb to try!. (:

In love with the dress I'd just bought!.
LOL.
That was at Far East when I shopped with Stupid Shit.
It's damn cheap too. (:

*I miss you but I dare not call & meet you up...
"Is it that you don't grant me any freedom at all?.." That's still hurtful...



No comments: