Wednesday, April 08, 2009

HOHOHOHO.
I'm back. (:
Eh...
What I did the past few days, basically went out with Stupid Shit and had dinner with Hao and Boon as well. (:
And yeah man!.
Hao is the driver.
Finally! I can kiao ka liao :D
Hey, she's a good manual driver ks (:
And late at night, Hao & I went over to Loyang Tuo Pei Gong and pray for everyone. (:

Today went over to Stupid Shit's for a run.
BUT, ended up I slept and he watched his drama & played his game =.=
LOL.
How boring it can be huh...
Woke up & we called for MacDelivery.
Had MacSpicy for me and MacChicken for him.
Kao, the MacSpicy makes my stomach feels damn weird =.=
HATE IT! :X
Watched the Channel 8 Table Tennis show and went home at 10pm.
At 11pm plus, I went out with Mum & Dad to fetch my bro at Raffles.
So yup, at 12am I'm back dieing.
Too tired.

LOL.

This is how boring but a lil entertaining life can be.
That's how I lead my day with.
Cos in future there might have no such chance anymore!

Stupid Shit will be having his job interview tml morning!
So yup, JIA YOU yea!. :D

Schedule for the week:
Wed - Slack
Thurs - Gg Expo with Gala in the afternoon & Tamp 1 with my gals at night (:
Friday - Meet my gals again (:
Saturday - Family Day
Sunday - Don't know

Anyway, HAPPY 5th Month Anniversary!. (:
I'll not let go I promise (:

No comments: