Monday, April 13, 2009

HELLO!.

Finally feeling light-hearted. (:
Gonna upload some photos soon.

Let me rewind back to what I'd done last week.
Went to John Little Sales at Expo with Gala & then met up the gals at Nebo after that. (:
Had fun playing all the way...
Then as usual 7 Jie Meis gathering on Friday.
Slacked on Saturday.
And had dinner at Shit's house on Sunday, which is yesterday.
His mum never fails to cook yummy food. (:
And even before and after dinner, we had fruits too.
Cool!~

Hey Da bian, sorry yea.
The one who don't understand and accept the fact is me.
I'll take note de. (:
And YOU YOU YOU YOU!.
Better don't keep anything from me again,
or I'll sure kick your ass.
Can I have the permission to be there with you be it good or bad?
And I promise to not think so much again yea. (:
Alright, eat more shit & drink more pee!!!!~~~
Wee~~

No comments: