Thursday, January 11, 2007

The unbelievable
It's so disheartening to see my friends breaking up. They'd been so loving when I last seen them. They care and love each other more than themselves. But now, it turned out to be so so... saddening. Now this guy has a new girlfriend while his ex is alone now. She said she hate him leaving her alone in the dark....hais... I can feel how hurt she is.. Imagine the guy you are still loving telling the whole world that he loved and wanna live with another girl for the rest of his life. Oh my god...This world is getting from bad to worse. Human seems worse than a beast. What other things can they do?!!... I just can't believe it. Be it whether what I see...and I thought it was just a rumor I heard outside...but why does it turn out to be like that!!...

Argh!!... Guys are so scary T_T Okay lah...maybe not criticizing the guys... may refer to the gals too. But since you are in a relationship, isn't it a two way solution where both of them ought to contribute??...Is it that hard?...Or simply the method just can't work?...Or is it the mindset to "get a new one or the old just don't get away"?.. I mean love...relationship is supposed to be forever if u are serious about it....why why why??!!.... You guys are so terrible...

Maybe love isn't that perfect as I've thought... Even very loving couples would prefer to have a break up... But why?... Why together initially?... And what's e reason to cause the break up??..
I really don't understand. Any adviser for that?... I think I'm just shotting questions into the blanks X(

Signing off,
Manda

No comments: