Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Feel so humiliating todae. I did listen to her class, but why must she ask me that question when it's so so obvious I'm jotting down her points and I'm just sitting in front of her!.
"Did you listen to my class just now??... Wad are you doing just now??..." What e fuck, you sure I didnt LISTEN to ur class, r u that blind that u can't even c my hands moving frantically on the paper?.. Why why why?!... Give me an answer pls to convince me that I'm really wrong. You know ur words had a big impact on me?... You know my tears tap just can't close cos of ur remarks?.. Even god left his tears for me just now. Or perhaps he may be laughing and crying out loud that why this girl is so god damn slow and stupid. You make me alive in this world, but it seems that I can neva succeed cos I'm just too stupid.
But pls don't make me a fool cos I'm trying to learn!!.. Why you guys are just not giving me the chance to perform. I can do it!!... I'm willing to do anything to improve myself, anything... The result of omitting me out of HTM had been humiliating enough. This blow isn't going to settle down that soon.
My tears are not free, but u need not pay them too. Cos they're helping me to cure my heart. Wad a huge blow you'd done for me... I don't hate u, but I really look down on u cos I dont think you're fit to be a lecturer. Thanks to you that I wonder whether I should quit Biotech. You really made me struggle a lot.

Sign off,
Sad

No comments: