Thursday, January 25, 2007

stressful week
It's a super feverish day for me man. Test, test and test, wad else can TP provide us other than tests after e submission of our school fees, I rather have camp man!
Argh... Not enough sleep, worry this and that, I'm traumatised by all these craps in TP!.. It may sound exaggerating, but it's really terrible!...
I'm sick for almost the whole week. Fever, stomachache...wonder whether it's cos of my menses. And the Fish and Chip yesterday which I'd taken in Jupiter Cafe cost 3 pimples on my cheek!.. Wad the... no fried food for you Manda! X(
However, I'm super delighted yesterday too =) I saw Taizi!... For 3 times to be exact!.. First was at Jupiter Cafe, he was with his friends walking towards Design canteen. Next was when he can't find any seats, and attempted Jupiter Cafe (He was few meters away X) ) but failed cos it was fully packed too. Lastly, I saw him outside Tampinese mall...but now..with a sweet and pleasant looking gal. Hais, doubt this to be the worse scene out of my Taizi's dreamland bahs. Whatever, I hope she's just a classmate of his, and... Iya.. I know I've no chance too X(
Blogging now, and feeling hot on my head...Hotheadz!.. Omg, dont tell me Eric is olwas sick!.(Cos he loves to call himself HOtheadz). My next step now is to study HPI.. God bless man...two topics leh. It's much more worse than HAP, I'm in hot soup!... But don't mind drowning in mensa's carrot soup...yummy yummy....haven had my lunch yet.. Nvm, I shall have my diet todae, lol.
Viewed Mich's blog, I totally agree with her evaluation! Yea, many things in the world are inevitable. Different ppl, different opinions, opinions clash, quarrel occurs. Actually, this meant to be normal, as long you guys know your limit. Friendships need quarrel too!. X)
Okay, mama is back. Gonna accompany her le =) Gt companion le! yea yea!

Sign off,
fever gal

No comments: