Monday, November 07, 2011








It's the same old usual routine after exam. Meet up and CHILL~

Guys are not born to be energetic, unlike the nature of gals. So they don't shop, and consequentially we all got stuck @ Starbucks.

Over the counter @ Starbucks, I came to recall that YP given me its cashcard for last year X'mas!! Brilliant! WoohOoooo! :D




So after chilled to dead bored, went went for movie, Tower Heist. It's a crime comedy show, if you need a laugh out, this would be the best choice lol.




Right after movie. The two gals were machiam locked in a cage for years, deprived of shopping lol! So Ryan was the only runner left with us. Here comes the BATTLE :D

Supper was Boon Tong Kee near Clementi. And the crispy beancurd I ordered was... SHIOK ar! (:




Am now queuing up for maple clinic... So early & shag. -.- And the shittiest thing is that.. I forgot to wear my ring out, uncomfortable max! -.-

Back to stone, Bye!

*All the best to Song in her new workplace today! (:
And happy public holiday to all, I'm not happy thou -.-


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone