Monday, November 14, 2011

22nd Bdae - Part 2

Finally, my boy got his license & fetched me out :')




Ya... Like FINALLY.




That's the Proton Gen 2 I rent for him. In & out was like shit, there's really bird shit all over the car. But, that's the only car which met my budget.




First station was Hatched! @ Evans Road. Near clementi area. My 地盘 ^.^




He gor the limelight ~~ LOL




This is MINE. Baked Salmon with omelet.




This is HIS. Less worth than mine, cos he doesn't know what he was eating -.-




A Cupid I saw @ the fountain outside Hatched. Thought it was cute (:







The Tim sum we had @ Suntec basement. Didn't take note of the 招牌 shit -.-




Tim Sum @ Upper Thomson Road! Not bad, if u r darn hungry. Too much meat -.-







Rin's pressy. Thanks! (:

Next update on Gala-Kok-DaTou meet out ^^


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone