Monday, September 19, 2011

UFO & Stark

Hokay, hello everybody (:
*if there's really souls out there viewing my bloggy lol.

Had a pretty nice makan experience @ Korean UFO Roaster, located along ECP, just opposite C-nai HK cafe.




As you can see, no greasy oil on the panel... Cos the heat came from the light up there, pretty like a mushroom head hahaha. And cos the meat itself contains oil, the excess oil will subsequently drained to the holes you see in the middle.
*gosh... Am I talking physics here? -.-




Okay you see... Raw food...
*as if no one seen before hahahha




My personal chef, Mr Bao did this. I think he may be a great cook if he head for this career in future.. That's vege omelet fyi.




And that's our receipt lol. Per pax is S$19.90. Spread wise I think kinda.... 还好~ but ya, spending less than S$20 to see how this UFO works makes you feel comfortable a little?...




Man I really need to show you this guy... Tony Stark!!! Okay not his real name, but I love the humor and role he played in there. Freaking.... Is he getting a concubine? I wanna queue up for that hahahhahah!!!

Hokay, I guess I've been good to ya guys with the last pict of Tony Stark. Hope that rocks your day! (:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone