Thursday, September 01, 2011

It's tons of projects~

To turn in before midnight is considered to be early for me... Since there are tons of project work undone & never ending fresh problems for me to solve. Can I complain, no, pls don't....

Gmarket is the ever best place to shop! Even @ home (: Alr aiming few items hohoho... And I just bought this eyelash accelerator from there, looking forward to it's arrival!! It's to counter-act upon Jian's comment on me "oi you don't look like gal lo, eye lash so short, almost can't see...". For that, let me prove to u in... Few months time! Lol!

It's a weird week for me, cos I never seem to have the time to rest for a day. Simply googling online for projects.. And projects.. And ya, projects.

Hokay, time to slp. Work tml! (:

*fungus cum rashes on my neck is recovering fast! (: thanks dr khaw... And dear fungus, pls don't visit me again -.- u r so NOT WELCOME~





This boy having his TP tml... Commonly, a gf would cheer and jiayou for her boy.. But me? I told him if he fails I'll look down on him lol. U gotta do something extreme~


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone