Saturday, July 24, 2010


HELLO!~
A quick update! (:

Have been schooling & working @ the same time,
feeling so worn out. =.=

After much decision, I decide to stay for good. (:

Though everything ain't easy, but having them at the same time is really a good opportunity.
I shouldn't give up just like this.

It was super tiring last fri,
but glad to catch up with Rin for a movie marathon! (:
Alliens in the Attic & Resident Evil Degeneration.
"Alliens" is damn hilarious la!
They came in pieces (peace-s)!
HAHA!.
So cute!~


P.S. Yea man more of that soon! ^^

Dating with Baobei early in the morning is so fun! :D
Cos I love to enjoy breakfast with my loved ones!. (:
But poor boy, he's damn tired after the day-out.
LOL.


And recently, don't understand why I have skin rashes on my hand :(


Super dry.

Out of all randomness,
I just wanna say,
I miss a lot of peeps! :(
WHERE IS SHEENA SUM?!
WHERE IS GALA?!
WHERE IS PQ & JESS?!
...

Quickie:

女人寻找的对象是爱惜自己的男人,
男人却狂找爱被玩的女人。
女人如不自爱叫做犯贱,
男人如不会爱叫做下贱