Sunday, July 04, 2010

HELLO EVERYBODY!!! (:

Starting sch tml liao!.
Half excited half sians.
Excited cos I'm able to see my classmates soon!
Sians cos it's tiring traveling to and fro.
And I shall miss TOH LIXIAN to max liao lo.

Alright, here is the mini birthday celebration for KELVIN SOH (2nd left in e picture)!
He's a year older, but I still have to admit he looks young la.
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY TO HAMSTER!! (:


Next, HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO MICHELLE DEARIE!! (:


And of cos how can I miss out the gathering with the gals! (:

But... there's no picture taken with Wenna & rest, hence next round I shall rmb to take one then! (:

I'm glad that you're always there for me.
I'm glad that you're working hard for me.
I'm glad that you're forever understanding.
I'm glad that your inbox is full of Laopo.
I'm glad and fortunate that I'm yours. (:

No matter how hard our present is,
I only believe that it adds values to our future. (:
I love you.
Only you.