Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Happy Aug

A short post bef gg to bed (:

Have been too free lately, hence hoping a nice soul could book me out. Yes, baby is very busy, like a always. But it's his job, can't blame too. And all my grumbles had accumulated to moodiness. -.-

Alright that doesn't matter, I just hope he can rest well and stay healthy. I'm very hardworking these days, sending resumes and very positive in getting even a part time job to keep my rice bowl till the end of year. Dear god, hope you hear my prayer (:

For anyone missing me out there, if there is, TEN TEN!!!

Btw, I finally wore my contact lens! They were pretty uncomfortable, Sylvia said it could probably due to the fact that they're color lens. But for first timer to wear a color lens is considered not bad alr! Hahaha.

My only solution to that is to drop some eye drops to relieve the discomfort.

Hokay good night everyone (:

Baby, loves u (: