Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Avalon vs St James

Its clubbing night! (:

Everyone went wild!~

I was thinking... How would I ever dance when I seldom do that. And ltr convince myself it's actually born in everyone's blood, only that we didn't DISPLAY it. Hahahaha!!!

Avalone aka abalone like how it sounds to me, very traditional, fucking boring. If you are looking for some fun and at the same time needs a locker, damn it, don't go there! It's just... WHAT?????!!!!

St James power station was better. But after investigation, dragonfly suits me more. Cos got Chinese & hollies songs :D hahhahaha!

Do I sound drunk? FYI, u may look down on me or wadsoever, I only had less than 2 glasses cocktail. I kept popping ice and coke to my stomach. Think I really don't like liquor. Shall try beer nxt time?

First time gg club without makeup, and worst, eyebag forgot to conceal. Alamak. Think my eyeshadow sucks too. -.- ya la my prob. Lol.

Hokay bye! (: