Monday, May 03, 2010

Last paper to go!.

Oh man.
It's really tiring.
And I have to say, all my fellow classmates deserve the freaking long holiday for sure.
Damn tiring u noe. =.=

I olwas enjoy the moment after class or exam, have lunch, talk cock.
It's simply so relaxing.

And at times everyone sounds silly, look funny, that's how I learned to love my clique.
HAHA.
Don't tell them, they will become "hao lian" one.
LOL!.

It ain't tough to love people around you, really. (:
When you're willing to listen and to interact with them.
Friends are whom you should treasure, especially those with really nice hearts. (:

In fact from Ck, I learnt a lot.
Learn to be gracious and help out to those whom needs it.
In the past, I could.
But I couldn't now.
I hope I can, in the very near future. (:

Trust and understandings are in need of courage.
It'll definitely have to depend on how courageous I am then.
LOL.

Learn to put things behind is healthy for me.
Now what I really want to do, is to let go the strong feelings I olwas had in the past.
This shall end my past, and starts my life anew.

A sin is so easy to make.
But goodness is hard to create.

I learned this.
And now, I'm still learning. (:

ARGH!.
One more paper to go!
Please end fast!!!!!^^


P.S. Even time is able to rewind, my decision will still be the same.

No comments: