Saturday, August 01, 2009

Don't know what is happening to BLOGGER, but it's kind of user-unfriendly to me now.
Shit.
Hence, I won't be able to upload photo and a word to describe my BLOG, BORING.

Been busy these days, working & shopping & meeting out my friends.
HAHA.
School opening soon next Monday.
Shit again.
I'm not prepared at all.
But I'm reminding myself hard that I wanna get the juice out of it.

Money-minded these days.
Overshot.
Taking up part time jobs frantically.

I felt some changes in me recently.
I feel strong in my studies, my future, my career.
I'm aiming to take up jobs oversea.
Cos it's a rare chance.

You make me feel unsafe in certain way.
I don't know why.
Perhaps you still don't understand me.
I felt I'm used.

Alright, nights peeps!.(:
Take care too.

No comments: