Thursday, July 16, 2009

Feet gonna rot soon.
Painful shit.
New shoes seriously can't fight with old ones.

Alright, talk bout happy stuffs! (:
I told myself to be positive. :D

This week, I managed to work at Starhub as well as DFASS.
So HEE HEE...
Cash coming!.
PLEASE PLEASE!.
Thanks to Zhi Sheng & San Jie for the lobang,
or I'll sure rot at home.

But nevertheless, I met up with Gala & Kw for some Talk-Cock-Session.
Seriously, ya guys really know me TOO well. =.=
Scary shit, go away TKW.
LOL.
And planning to go for an "oversea" trip with them next week as well. :D
HAPPY SHIT!. (:

PLUS!.
I made my hard core promise to Carmen & Marissa to send them off to their respective places.
Gals, take care yea, and I can really say ya gals are damn brave!. (:

Hokay, time to sleep well then.
Nites.

*I know what I am doing,
it's only if you trust me or not.
And for peeps whom wanna give ya opinions,
carry on cos I'm fine with that. (:
Kai xin jiu hao.

No comments: